GMR Marketing is launching a series of events and activities following the Amgen Tour of California on behalf of an automotive client. We are seeking a personable, experienced Bicycle Specialist to assist with minor bike maintenance for spectators at the Tour of California, additionally acting as a cycling enthusiast.
Dates/Times: Friday May 10 – Monday May 20, 2013 (tentative and subject to change)
Location: numerous markets in California
• Serve as a bicycle product specialist and cycling enthusiast
• Fix and maintain the bicycles of athletes participating in the Amgen Tour of California
• Interact with consumers in a friendly, professional manner
• Manage a vehicle which contains supplies and tools and serves as the workshop
• Assist with set-up and tear-down
• Must possess experience maintaining and fixing bicycles
• Must be willing to travel extensively
• Knowledge of the cycling industry preferred
• Marketing and/or sales experience preferred
• Very friendly, outgoing, and professional
• Very reliable, will complete all designated shifts
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Must be able to remain on feet – standing & walking for the entire shift
• Must be able to work outside and handle weather conditions
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
How to apply:
To apply, go to www.quickstrikefieldmarketing.com and click “Join the Team.” Search for Job #3264.